Welcome to Trinity Hospitality Group!
• NOW HIRING: Hiring all positions for an upcoming busy summer season! Apply Here
• Party sizes will be limited to a maximum of 8 guests per table. We cannot book multiple tables for large groups at this time.
• Parties of 2 will be allowed 1.5 hours to dine, parties of 3-5 will be allowed 2 hours and parties of 6-8 will be given 2.5 hours. Occasionally, tables will exceed their time limit, so please be patient and prepare to wait for your table.
• Guests cannot choose their tables upon arrival, as we have planned all of our reservations according to our capacity limits.
• Reservations are highly encouraged and can be made online on Open Table. Please take note of the table location you are booking.
• OUTDOOR DINING We are open for outdoor dining! We do not reserve outdoor seating as it is weather dependent and we seat our guests on a first come, first serve basis. We try our best to accommodate all table requests but it is not guaranteed.
• Takeout is also an available option, please see our menu online and call to place your order.
• Thank you for your understanding and support!
Ocean Views. Soothing Atmosphere
With exceptional views
Combining modern Cuban cuisine and contemporary Latin ambiance
Tradition & Passion
Cubacan, an early Taino name for Cuba, is a vibrant Cuban restaurant located on the boardwalk in historic Asbury Park, NJ. The menu consists of modern Cuban cuisine with a specialty cocktail menu featuring signature mojitos. Inspired by "Old World Cuba", the contemporary Latin ambiance adorned with rosewood floors, Cuban mosaic tile,white linen curtains accented by iron valences, creates a tropical elegance in an upscale yet casual atmosphere. Cubacan fashions a modern yet rustic look that is warm, inviting and full of energy.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
The best place on boardwalk! Not expensive almost every item on the menu is perfectly delicious and mojitos are better than Miami ones! I eat there all the time and I keep coming back I strongly recommend to everybody.
Stopped in here this weekend and I was not disappointed. The food was amazing and my drink was delicious. The service was quick and I really enjoyed talking with the staff. Beautiful atmosphere. Will visit again soon!
Delicious! Never had a bad meal here. The wait staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about the dishes. I always bring friends here from out of town. Great ocean side dining on nice days. The street corn is amazing. Even the butter is good here! I promise you won't be disappointed in anything you order